Saturday, May 4, 2013

COLONIAL PINE WOOD DOUBLE BEDSTEAD Big Discount


COLONIAL PINE WOOD DOUBLE BEDSTEAD Product Description




Description: ? Item is flat packed for home assembly with easy to follow instructions
? ** Please note the mattress shown in the pictures is not included **
? See our other items for a range of double mattresses - from £65.00 AVAILABLE SIZES
? Single Size 3 Ft (90cm x 190cm)
? Small Double 4.6 Ft (120cm x190cm)
? Double Size 4.6 Ft (135cm x 190cm)
? King Size 5 Ft (150cm x 200cm)


Features:

  • DOUBLE 4FT6" (135CM) PINE WOOD BEDSTEAD
  • ELEGANT COLONEAL BED IN Honey FINISH
  • SELF ASSEMBLY (REQUIRE)
  • WOODEN BASE
  • mattress and bedding not included




List Price: £135.00
Price: £108.00
Saved Price: £27.00





Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Excelent
A solid bed That took about 25minutes to assemble,the individual slats taking the most time.
I purchased a sprung slat metal bed from a different company and have nothing but problems with the slats popping out on a regular basis. If only I could return it as i would purchase this one. Great bed like I said above realy SOLID and sturdy.I would higly recommend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.