Monday, May 13, 2013

Core Products Boston Painted Tall Pine Bookcase Big Discount


Core Products Boston Painted Tall Pine Bookcase Product Description




Description: The Boston bookcase is part of a new range from Core Products it has a painted finish to the pine and will compliment your living space with ease. Flat packed but easily assembled Beautiful painted pine Space for all your trinkets and books Dimensions 900w x 300d x 1800h


Features:

  • Quality solid wood bookcase with 5 shelves
  • Width 90cm Depth 30cm Height 180cm
  • Supplied flatpacked for easy home assembly
  • Delivery 7-14 days WE ARE UNABLE TO DELIVER THIS TO THE UK ISLANDS
  • For further nformation please call 01290422002




List Price: £159.99
Price: £159.99






Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Stunning
Having looked for nice dark wood bookcases for ages, I decided to take a risk and order these not being able to check quality until the arrived.

I love them! Such good quality. I put them together on my own (and I'm a girlie) the second went together much faster but I had it all sorted by then. They were easy to put together and used dowls as easy, strong fixing.

I was so pleased with these bookcases, I've had them for some time now and had no problems, they look wonderful and look very expensive even though they weren't



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.