Friday, May 17, 2013

SOL SOLID ANTIQUE PINE 3+2 DRAWER CHEST On Sale


SOL SOLID ANTIQUE PINE 3+2 DRAWER CHEST Product Description




Description: The Sol Pine Range is a comprehensive selection of bedroom furniture designed to accommodate all storage requirements.

The Sol Range is also finished in a beautiful antique lacquer to further enhance the stunning look of this furniture Solid pine tops sides and front


Features:

  • Would be well suited to both the traditional and the contemporary styled bedrooms
  • Comes on bun feet to give it distinct charm
  • DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ONLY (Excluding Highlands)
  • Solid Pine.
  • 3+2 Drawer Chest : H832 x W806 x D432mm




List Price: £104.15
Price: £104.15






Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: No Antique here
I term the star rating not too high on this product because I would not call it "Antique Pine", more a very pale pine colour so I was a little disapointed, also the lowest (Bottom) drawer is smaller in depth than antisipated.
It is a general chest of drawers.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.