HOUSTON - Solid Wood 2 Drawer 2 Cupboard Sideboard - Antique Pine Product Description
Description: This lovely solid wood item of furniture is from the Houston range - the range is made from solid pine with an antique stain and lacquer. This excellent sideboard has two roomy drawers along the top and two large cupboard sections underneath. Ideal for storing all your crockery, glassware and tableware or can even be used as a discrete drinks cabinet. Solid wood except for drawer bases and back.
Features:
- Size: 78.9h x 88.3w x 39d cm
- MATERIALS: Solid Wood
- COLOUR/FINISH: Antique Pine
- GREAT VALUE / Easy Self Assembly
- Please scroll down the page to see full product description...
Price: £119.99
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Not the best to put together but still great value!
I recieved this very quickly, within 2 days of ordering. I found a few flaws in the wood but they were in places that couldn't easily be seen. Some of the holes for the draws were out of alignment. This confused the diagrams and made made it a very long assembly job. I must have been putting it together for at least 8 hours. People that build these more frequently may find it easier. Saying this the cupboard looks beautifull now that it's finished, well worth the money I paid for it considering it's solid pine. I will certainly come to this store again when I require more furniture. By the way, I did phone the store about the flaws in the wood and they appeared more than willing to replace the flawed parts. It was my choice not to bother. There are a lot of companies out there that could learn from this customer service.
0 comments:
Post a Comment