Saturday, May 4, 2013

WorldStores 4Ft6 Double Bed Frame - Monaco Bedstead - Pine Bed Base - Waxed Finish On Sale


WorldStores 4Ft6 Double Bed Frame - Monaco Bedstead - Pine Bed Base - Waxed Finish Product Description




Description: Summary
A strong construction, slatted design and uncomplicated styling in double size.

Further Information
The Monaco Bedstead is a highly affordable, durable and long lasting bed frame. It features a strong pine construction with a slatted design and is ideal in creating uncomplicated styling.

Please note: Price is for bed frame only.

Dimensions

  • W150cm x D202cm x H112cm
  • Under bed height: 30.5cm
  • Foot board height: 84cm
Features
  • Material: Pine
  • Finish: Waxed
  • Bed Material: Pine


Features:

  • The Monaco Bedstead is a highly affordable, durable and long lasting bed frame
  • It features a strong pine construction with a slatted design and is ideal in creating uncomplicated styling
  • Traditional headboard and foot board
  • Some bed assembly is required
  • Double: 4ft6 Bed Frame




List Price: £269.95
Price: £157.50
Saved Price: £112.45





Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: You get what you pay for
I had been looking for a bed for a while, and I was attracted to this because it was made of a nice material, as opposed to my horrible old metal bedstead. I was also attracted by the price, and after ordering it from a company called Mega Bedz, it arrived quickly. I got stuck into assembling it, however, I was disappointed to find out it had several scratches and indentations on its surface. The seller kindly agreed to a refund of 25% (after I had requested it), which I thought was more than fair, as I did not want the hassle of returning the bed.

Back to the bed. Assembly took a couple of hours (it said an hour in the instructions, which is VERY optimistic!), and despite it going together fairly easily, there are a couple of shortcomings with this bed. The biggest one are the slats. They are a good centimetre too short, so that instead of fitting tightly onto the frame, there is a gap on each side, therefore compromising the support. They measure 140cm long, however, they...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.