Rio Verona Pine Wood 3Ft Bunk Bed Converts To Single Beds Product Description
Description: Please Note that mattresses are not included
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Painful but sturdy
Okay - so it came in three boxes. To start my tool and construction skills are high so that way when I talk about long it took me to put this together, I want to make sure the readers first thought is not that I am an idiot. First it is solid pine which is the only good point I will make. Second, the head and foot boards had come apart in the box so I had to reset them - that is nine spindles per set - total of four sets. That added a solid hour to the process and I had to drag out my 3 foot clamps to set them. Third, one of the ends of the bed rails was crushed and the side rails attach to the head and foot boards like and IKEA product - so out came my other set of clamps and more glue so I could reconstruct the end with the disparate pieces. After that I could finally begin the build process which took about an hour. This total process should have been easily no more than an hour - but the product was apparently packaged by a blind stroke victim (maybe China?) and so I was left...
0 comments:
Post a Comment