Pine Dresser, Sideboard, Glass Display Cabinet 2 drawer 2 door Corona *New* Product Description
Description: Seconique Corona Buffet Hutch Range, which is available as a 3ft hutch or 4ft 6inch hutch. The Seconique corona buffet which Is Solidly Constructed From Pine, A Durable Timber That Finishes Well.
The Attractive Waxed Finish Protects And Preserves The Wood As Well As Creating A Distressed Rustic Appearance. The Buffet Hutch Will Require Home Self Assembly; Instructions Are Enclosed Within The Packaging.
TOP W.982MM X D.365MM X H.1110MM
BASE W.1000MM X D.485MM X H.810MM
OVERALL W.1000 X D.485MM X H.1920MM
Features:
- Antique stained and hand waxed
- The Seconique corona buffet which Is Solidly Constructed From Pine, A Durable Timber That Finishes Well
Price: £218.99
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A Sideboard Dresser
A well put together package, which I found easy to understand and put together. Connection between top & bottom pieces had to be modified slightly to be safer though - the small size screws supplied were not all present and I had to provide more.
The woodwork is pressure-polished and emits a rather strange smell, which I hope will disperse as time passes by. I use this as a medical storage cabinet which stands on a carpet, and as such has to be wedged up from underneath against the wall. Only really suitable for a flat surface floor! Serves my purpose very well
0 comments:
Post a Comment