Friday, May 10, 2013

3-Drawer Chest Promo Offer


3-Drawer Chest Product Description





Features:

  • Stained & Waxed Solid Pine
  • Wooden Handles
  • Ample Storage Space
  • Easy Self Assembly
  • Height 74cm Width 76cm Depth 40cm




List Price: £149.99
Price: £100.32
Saved Price: £49.67





Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: A fantastic product
I initially bought this as storage in a workshop /studio. At the price, quite happy for it to suffer a bit wear and tear. However it is such a nice piece I now plan to buy another one for my home.
Construction took the predicted 2 hours and was clear and straightforward. Everything fitted superbly and the end result is solid with absolutely no feeling of a 'self build'
One thing I particularly like about this chest is that it has an oldish feel to it so can sit quite easily alongside old or new furniture. It would also look good in an old or new home.
The real outstanding feature of my order for this chest was delivery time. I ordered it around mid day then could barely believe it when it appeared on my doorstep the next day. Has to be some sort of record from the Midlands to the East coast of Scotland in less than 24 hours!
I am only sorry that I cannot find other pieces of furniture by the same manufacturer and in the same style. I would certainly snap them...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.